The fight for freedom, democracy and prosperity is a shared battle in an inter-dependent and hyper connected world. For now, we are focused on Venezuela, but we do look far and beyond for perspective and lessons. My thanks to the publications, authors and individuals whose writings or deeds have inspired many of my comments. Without them it would not be as fun to write and post.
Name: Pedro M. Burelli
Home: Caracas, Venezuela | Washington DC, USA
Complete profile and Contact EMail
- Google News - Venezuela
- La Patilla
- Noticiero Digital
- The Daily Journal (English)
- VenEconomy Today
- Venezuela Analitica
- Drudge Report
- The Economist
- Financial Times
- The Wall Street Journal
- BBC News
- El Tiempo (Colombia)
- Semana (Colombia)
- Venezuela Today
- Devil's Excrement
- Gustavo Coronel
- Sep 23/05 - On a shortsighted view of success: the...
- Sep 20/05 - On an editorial cartoonist's view of C...
- Sep 20/05 - On Jimmy Carter's transformation from ...
- Sep 18/05 - On the welcoming nature of New Yorkers...
- Sep 17/05 - On Chávez the boredom slayer: a news r...
- Sep 15/05 - On a histrionic intervention by Mr. Ch...
- Sep 15/05 - On the decertification of a failed and...
- Sep 11/05 - On one more slap in the face from Jenn...
- Sep 9/05 - WSJ Article "Chávez's 'Oil Weapon' Is...
- Sep 06/05 - On a miserly OPEC member: mixing chari...
BOLIVARIAN GOVERNMENT PROPAGANDA
MOST RECENT POSTS (FOR PREVIOUS ONES SEARCH BY DATE BELOW)
Monday, September 26, 2005