The fight for freedom, democracy and prosperity is a shared battle in an inter-dependent and hyper connected world. For now, we are focused on Venezuela, but we do look far and beyond for perspective and lessons. My thanks to the publications, authors and individuals whose writings or deeds have inspired many of my comments. Without them it would not be as fun to write and post.
Name: Pedro M. Burelli
Home: Caracas, Venezuela | Washington DC, USA
Complete profile and Contact EMail
- Google News - Venezuela
- La Patilla
- Noticiero Digital
- The Daily Journal (English)
- VenEconomy Today
- Venezuela Analitica
- Drudge Report
- The Economist
- Financial Times
- The Wall Street Journal
- BBC News
- El Tiempo (Colombia)
- Semana (Colombia)
- Venezuela Today
- Devil's Excrement
- Gustavo Coronel
- Jan 02/06 - On US - Latin America relations: troub...
- Happy 2006!! May the New Year bring to Vene...
- Merry Christmas to all the readers of PMBComment...
- Dec 20/05 - Comparative electoral authorities: Bol...
- Dec 16/05 - On a futile smoke-screen from the 100%...
- Dec 12/05 - The Washington Post slams Hugo - once ...
- Dec 12/05 - The Economist's print view: closing in...
- Dec 08/05 - On missing the real story: a somewhat ...
- Dec 08/05 - Comunicado de SUMATE ante los reportes...
- Dec06/05 - The OAS not impressed with the regime's...
BOLIVARIAN GOVERNMENT PROPAGANDA
MOST RECENT POSTS (FOR PREVIOUS ONES SEARCH BY DATE BELOW)
Thursday, January 05, 2006