The fight for freedom, democracy and prosperity is a shared battle in an inter-dependent and hyper connected world. For now, we are focused on Venezuela, but we do look far and beyond for perspective and lessons. My thanks to the publications, authors and individuals whose writings or deeds have inspired many of my comments. Without them it would not be as fun to write and post.
Name: Pedro M. Burelli
Home: Caracas, Venezuela | Washington DC, USA
Complete profile and Contact EMail
- Google News - Venezuela
- La Patilla
- Noticiero Digital
- The Daily Journal (English)
- VenEconomy Today
- Venezuela Analitica
- Drudge Report
- The Economist
- Financial Times
- The Wall Street Journal
- BBC News
- El Tiempo (Colombia)
- Semana (Colombia)
- Venezuela Today
- Devil's Excrement
- Gustavo Coronel
- Dec 02/07: What Comes Next? Some "Factoids" in Lie...
- Nov 29/07 | On Reuters’ five “facts” about Chavez
- Nov 15/07 | The King and the Crass Joker: "¿Porque...
- Nov 14/07 | On a Hiatus from Blogging
- Jul 4/07 | US ambassador Brownfield fingers Caraca...
- Jul 04/07 | Lula da Frankenstein y su monstruo tro...
- Jun 27/07 | PDVSA R.I.P.: Macho Oil Follies in the...
- Jun 27/07 | Hugo Flies Over the Cuckoo’s Nest: Reu...
- Jun 20/07 (2) | Debusmann strikes again: Gustavo C...
- Jun 20/07 | Debusmann Undresses a Revolution: Obst...
BOLIVARIAN GOVERNMENT PROPAGANDA
MOST RECENT POSTS (FOR PREVIOUS ONES SEARCH BY DATE BELOW)
Monday, December 03, 2007