The fight for freedom, democracy and prosperity is a shared battle in an inter-dependent and hyper connected world. For now, we are focused on Venezuela, but we do look far and beyond for perspective and lessons. My thanks to the publications, authors and individuals whose writings or deeds have inspired many of my comments. Without them it would not be as fun to write and post.
Name: Pedro M. Burelli
Home: Caracas, Venezuela | Washington DC, USA
Complete profile and Contact EMail
- Google News - Venezuela
- La Patilla
- Noticiero Digital
- The Daily Journal (English)
- VenEconomy Today
- Venezuela Analitica
- Drudge Report
- The Economist
- Financial Times
- The Wall Street Journal
- BBC News
- El Tiempo (Colombia)
- Semana (Colombia)
- Venezuela Today
- Devil's Excrement
- Gustavo Coronel
- Nov 19/05 - On rhetorical excess and excessive can...
- Nov 19/05 - Link to Video replay of Nov. 17th, Hou...
- Nov 17/05 - On the real invasion plans: it is Spai...
- Nov 16/05 - On the lost battle for Capitol Hill: H...
- Nov 16/05 - Wielding lies and fear: A Veneconomy E...
- Nov 15/05 - It's the MILITARY stupid!: the end of ...
- Nov 14/05 - On why Chávez went Fox-hunting: so muc...
- Nov 8/05 - On the regime vs. THE PEOPLE: SUMATE a...
- Nov 8/05 - On why it is never a good idea to ditch...
- Nov 08/05 - On why Bush will not meet Chávez: the...
BOLIVARIAN GOVERNMENT PROPAGANDA
MOST RECENT POSTS (FOR PREVIOUS ONES SEARCH BY DATE BELOW)
Monday, November 21, 2005