The fight for freedom, democracy and prosperity is a shared battle in an inter-dependent and hyper connected world. For now, we are focused on Venezuela, but we do look far and beyond for perspective and lessons. My thanks to the publications, authors and individuals whose writings or deeds have inspired many of my comments. Without them it would not be as fun to write and post.
Name: Pedro M. Burelli
Home: Caracas, Venezuela | Washington DC, USA
Complete profile and Contact EMail
- Google News - Venezuela
- La Patilla
- Noticiero Digital
- The Daily Journal (English)
- VenEconomy Today
- Venezuela Analitica
- Drudge Report
- The Economist
- Financial Times
- The Wall Street Journal
- BBC News
- El Tiempo (Colombia)
- Semana (Colombia)
- Venezuela Today
- Devil's Excrement
- Gustavo Coronel
- Jan 16/07 | A flashback in search for context: Ven...
- Jan 11/07 | An article worth reading!!
- Jan 11/07 - From Oil Bonaza to Ruin: XXI Century F...
- Sep 21/06 - On the pot calling the kettle black: H...
- Sep 14/06 - On the futility of appeasement: Hugo b...
- Jun 25/06 - On new wealth in "revolutionary" times...
- Jun 19/06 - Condi Rice devuelve la sonrisa a Curro...
- Jun 13/06 - On the value of first hand testimony: ...
- Jun 11/06 - On a radioactive travel itinerary: plu...
- Jun 08/06 - On the Economist's take on Bolivarian ...
BOLIVARIAN GOVERNMENT PROPAGANDA
MOST RECENT POSTS (FOR PREVIOUS ONES SEARCH BY DATE BELOW)
Monday, January 22, 2007