The fight for freedom, democracy and prosperity is a shared battle in an inter-dependent and hyper connected world. For now, we are focused on Venezuela, but we do look far and beyond for perspective and lessons. My thanks to the publications, authors and individuals whose writings or deeds have inspired many of my comments. Without them it would not be as fun to write and post.
Name: Pedro M. Burelli
Home: Caracas, Venezuela | Washington DC, USA
Complete profile and Contact EMail
- Google News - Venezuela
- La Patilla
- Noticiero Digital
- The Daily Journal (English)
- VenEconomy Today
- Venezuela Analitica
- Drudge Report
- The Economist
- Financial Times
- The Wall Street Journal
- BBC News
- El Tiempo (Colombia)
- Semana (Colombia)
- Venezuela Today
- Devil's Excrement
- Gustavo Coronel
- Mar 01/10 | Exposing Hugo Chávez | Desenmascarando...
- Feb 28/10 | Alvaro Uribe stopped on his tracks: A ...
- Feb 27/10 | Micro-entrevista con el SG OEA Insulza...
- Feb 25/10 | The English Version of Arias' Speech i...
- Feb 25/10 | Arias, un salvavidas en el estercolero...
- Feb 22/10 | Carnival is over or is it not?
- Feb 13/10 | On The Treasonous Plan of a Puppet and...
- Feb 10/10 | The OAS Needs New Management Now
- Feb 8/10 | This is the way Venezuela is being ruin...
- Jan 28/10 | A "One" Minute Chavista Recipe for Cha...
BOLIVARIAN GOVERNMENT PROPAGANDA
MOST RECENT POSTS (FOR PREVIOUS ONES SEARCH BY DATE BELOW)
Tuesday, March 02, 2010