The fight for freedom, democracy and prosperity is a shared battle in an inter-dependent and hyper connected world. For now, we are focused on Venezuela, but we do look far and beyond for perspective and lessons. My thanks to the publications, authors and individuals whose writings or deeds have inspired many of my comments. Without them it would not be as fun to write and post.
Name: Pedro M. Burelli
Home: Caracas, Venezuela | Washington DC, USA
Complete profile and Contact EMail
- Google News - Venezuela
- La Patilla
- Noticiero Digital
- The Daily Journal (English)
- VenEconomy Today
- Venezuela Analitica
- Drudge Report
- The Economist
- Financial Times
- The Wall Street Journal
- BBC News
- El Tiempo (Colombia)
- Semana (Colombia)
- Venezuela Today
- Devil's Excrement
- Gustavo Coronel
- Feb 23/07 | Súmate Concluye que las Elecciones del...
- Feb 22/07 | So You Still Think Chávez Won the 2004...
- Feb 22/07 | On a Report from the International Cri...
- Feb 21/07 | El zorro cuidando a las gallinas: Vene...
- Feb 16/07 | Breaking News: Guess who is coming for...
- Feb 15/07 | More on a Kennedy scion with a 1-800 n...
- Feb 9/07 | On a Walletless Charm Offensive: Or "Do...
- Feb 8/07 | On a Clear and Troublesome Trend
- Feb 7/07 | On Isolation as the Way to Contain a Ma...
- Feb 4/07 | On an easy definition and its simple tr...
BOLIVARIAN GOVERNMENT PROPAGANDA
MOST RECENT POSTS (FOR PREVIOUS ONES SEARCH BY DATE BELOW)
Friday, March 02, 2007