The fight for freedom, democracy and prosperity is a shared battle in an inter-dependent and hyper connected world. For now, we are focused on Venezuela, but we do look far and beyond for perspective and lessons. My thanks to the publications, authors and individuals whose writings or deeds have inspired many of my comments. Without them it would not be as fun to write and post.
Name: Pedro M. Burelli
Home: Caracas, Venezuela | Washington DC, USA
Complete profile and Contact EMail
- Google News - Venezuela
- La Patilla
- Noticiero Digital
- The Daily Journal (English)
- VenEconomy Today
- Venezuela Analitica
- Drudge Report
- The Economist
- Financial Times
- The Wall Street Journal
- BBC News
- El Tiempo (Colombia)
- Semana (Colombia)
- Venezuela Today
- Devil's Excrement
- Gustavo Coronel
- Mar 22/09 | PMBArticle: La gran pirámide de Hugo, ...
- NOTE to All Visitors
- Dec 19/08 | What Goes Up Must Come Down: Oil Betra...
- Dec 13/08 | Bush and the Bloggers: To be continued...
- Nov 24/08 | Chiseling Away at a Fatally Flawed "Re...
- Nov 22/08 | Entrevista: Pedro Mario Burelli (PMB) ...
- Nov 05/08 President Obama: Meaning and Opportunity...
- Sep 13/08 | NYTimes, WSJ & WashPost on Venezuela-...
- Jun 07/08 | On the Delayed Consequences of Wreck B...
- May 9/08 | WSJ Further Exposes Chávez's Deep Colla...
BOLIVARIAN GOVERNMENT PROPAGANDA
MOST RECENT POSTS (FOR PREVIOUS ONES SEARCH BY DATE BELOW)
Thursday, June 25, 2009