The fight for freedom, democracy and prosperity is a shared battle in an inter-dependent and hyper connected world. For now, we are focused on Venezuela, but we do look far and beyond for perspective and lessons. My thanks to the publications, authors and individuals whose writings or deeds have inspired many of my comments. Without them it would not be as fun to write and post.
Name: Pedro M. Burelli
Home: Caracas, Venezuela | Moscow, Russia | Washington DC, USA
Complete profile and Contact EMail
KEY INFORMATION RESOURCE FOR POLICYMAKERS, JOURNALISTS AND ACADEMICS
- Interactive Document: State of Venezuela's Democracy, Courtesy of NGO SUMATE
- The Tascon-Maisanta List
- Venezuelan Military (Political?)Doctrine (in Spanish)
- Google News - Venezuela
- El Universal
- El Universal (English)
- Noticiero Digital
- The Daily Journal (English)
- Liderazgo y Vision
- VenEconomy Today
- Venezuela Analitica
- Drudge Report
- The Economist
- Financial Times
- The Wall Street Journal
- BBC News
- 10X10 (Creative)
- El Tiempo (Colombia)
- Semana (Colombia)
- What is a Wiki?
- Hugo Chavez = ?
- What is a Blog?
- Venezuela Today
- Devil's Excrement
- Gustavo Coronel
- Apr 8/10 | Insulza on the defensive in World Econo...
- Mar 24/10 | 10 Reasons Why OAS SG Insulza Does Not...
- Mar 17/10 | Further Exposing OAS's SG Insulza's Wr...
- Mar 13/10 | Realigning State Dept. and Southcom on...
- Mar 03/10 | Patria para Todos y con Todos | Extrao...
- Mar 2/10 | The IAHRC/CIDH Report that has rattled ...
- Mar 01/10 | Exposing Hugo Chávez | Desenmascarando...
- Feb 28/10 | Alvaro Uribe stopped on his tracks: A ...
- Feb 27/10 | Micro-entrevista con el SG OEA Insulza...
- Feb 25/10 | The English Version of Arias' Speech i...
PROOF OF POLITICAL PERSECUTION AND DISCRIMINATION
PROOF OF EXTREME MILITARIZATION OF VENEZUELAN POLITICS
BOLIVARIAN GOVERNMENT PROPAGANDA
MOST RECENT POSTS (FOR PREVIOUS ONES SEARCH BY DATE BELOW)
Monday, April 19, 2010
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License.