The fight for freedom, democracy and prosperity is a shared battle in an inter-dependent and hyper connected world. For now, we are focused on Venezuela, but we do look far and beyond for perspective and lessons. My thanks to the publications, authors and individuals whose writings or deeds have inspired many of my comments. Without them it would not be as fun to write and post.
Name: Pedro M. Burelli
Home: Caracas, Venezuela | Washington DC, USA
Complete profile and Contact EMail
- Google News - Venezuela
- La Patilla
- Noticiero Digital
- The Daily Journal (English)
- VenEconomy Today
- Venezuela Analitica
- Drudge Report
- The Economist
- Financial Times
- The Wall Street Journal
- BBC News
- El Tiempo (Colombia)
- Semana (Colombia)
- Venezuela Today
- Devil's Excrement
- Gustavo Coronel
- Feb 25/14 | On RECONCILIATION | Good read for all ...
- Dec 16/13 | PMBEntrevista: "Debíamos haber estado ...
- Dic 09/13 | Algunas Conclusiones - en caliente - ...
- Dec 8/13 | Mexico's Oil Revolution, Lots coming ou...
- Oct 9/13 | It's NOT the military, stupid!
- April 30/13 | Reflexiones sobre muy merecida Carta...
- Apr 15/13 I Venezuela Electoral/Political Crisis: ...
- Apr 11/13 | Venezuela: One more go at an electoral...
- Mar 05/13 | Hugo Chávez is dead, "Here be dragons"...
- Jan 04/13 | On the Article "Why so much secrecy ar...
BOLIVARIAN GOVERNMENT PROPAGANDA
MOST RECENT POSTS (FOR PREVIOUS ONES SEARCH BY DATE BELOW)
Friday, March 14, 2014